Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What faith can do!

I am always hungry but not for a morsel but for Dominion. Always striving and pushing to explore all there is by FAITH in God.
The scriptures declare just how much God has made things work to my advantage such that with effort as in fighting, one is able to walk this life in the very fullness of God. Further, HE says all things are mine.
I believe there is a realm and i am just entering the same, when favour coupled with wisdom flow in and around me in so much so that the world will stand still and say, the Lord has done this.
"From whence cometh the purpose of thing? Is it by the casting of a coin or does the call of destiny beacon on each one of our lives?"
The Dominion Process:
">Dominion>Gift>Service>Credibility>Influence>Atmosphere>Change>Seed>Fruit>Dominion>"
It is my time!! Watch this Blog! By FAITH i am walking in Dominion and declaring the greatness of God from this generation to the next.
"I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works."

No comments:

Post a Comment