Friday, June 11, 2010

I see my Days before they Come

I see my days before they come and I determine with keen precision exactly how they must come. I have come to the light of how life, particularly my life should be and the exact course i must and i am taking. 'The entrance of His word brings light,' and it is that light that defines my way.
In this discourse, it is my hope that you read with a very open heart. With my heart I conceive things and with my mouth create them and then I get up and with my hands i put form to that which i conceived and created. With no toil or sweat but by the leading of a higher power.
Your disposition is not by a default design by nature but by the conscious decisions made out of the knowledge available to you. Ever asked yourself why you do what you do? What if there was another way which was simpler but with maximum rewards? The truth is, that way is available.
By the leading of a higher mind, I see my days before they come and I determine with keen precision exactly how they must come!

No comments:

Post a Comment